How to Pray?

 HOW TO PRAY


START BY DOING THESE:

1. Start with Praising God

2. Continue with Thanksgiving

3. And Start your Prayers 

4. Read the Word of God


1. Start with Praising God 

Say these :

Praises to Our Heavenly Father

Praises to Son of God, Jesus Christ

Praises to The Holy Spirit

and then, Try singing 1-2 Songs whole-heartedly which we used to sing in Our Church 


2. Continue with Thanksgiving

For my Family and Myself are ALIVE, I have Eyes to See, Ears to Hear, Mouth to Speak, For good Hands and Feet

and I have a Habit of writing my Prayer Requests in a Book

So By Grace, through Faith

God will answer prayers, I will TICK near to that Request 

So next time before jumping into Prayer Requests

I used to read all the Answered Requests and 

Say Thanks to God


3. And Start your Prayer Requests

As told earlier, Start putting a separate book for your Prayer Requests

Read each one and Pray to God with Bible Verse

example:

If you want to be healed

Prayer : Good Loving God, please heal me O Lord ! , You have promised me that

 " I THE LORD, WILL HEAL YOU " in Exodus,

 By that promise I ask for my healing In Jesus Name I pray . Amen . !

So for every request with Bible verse, start to pray !

These Bible verses will come from you if you Read the Word of God daily,


4. Read the Word of God

While reading The Word of God, God will talk with Us through the verse !

Or You would have prayed something on Sunday morning. 

In Church God will answer our Prayer through Pastor's Messages.

God will Talk through Dreams too !


Comments